Monday, June 19, 2017

Teacher Aprons


This year you will see me walking around my classroom and school sportin' my new teacher apron!  This year I started a new behavior management system where I give "Golden Sticks" to students who are caught doing good things.  I needed a way to always have my "Golden Sticks" with me so I could pass them out at all times like during class bathroom breaks, walking in the hallway, etc.  I decided I needed an apron to wear each day to hold my sticks.  I had my mom (who is great at sewing) go to work and make me one.   I told her everything I needed my apron to have to make it practical for me as a teacher.  The apron has 6 pockets of different sizes and even a couple pen holders.  When I found out our school district was making a new policy to wear our school ID badges everyday I also had my mom add a key ring where I can clip my badge on.  The thought of wearing my ID badge around my neck everyday just didn't sound very fun to me.  Just a couple days into the school year I realized without my apron I am lost!  Here is a peek into the "must haves" I carry around everyday in my teacher apron.


My "Golden Sticks," pens, pencils, white board marker, cell phone, hand sanitizer, sticky notes, classroom and file cabinet keys, and ID badge is what you will find in my teacher apron.

My mom had a great time paring fabrics together to make a cute apron that she made a couple more.  You can check out the different aprons she made by clicking on the link below each picture.  She's in the process of making more so keep checking back to see more cute aprons!

Here are the aprons we currently have for sale!


Right now my apron inventory is low.  My aprons were featured in this article on weareteachers.com and sold quickly!  We are currently in the process of making and adding new ones ASAP!
**NEW** You can now place a custom made-to-order apron of your own color choices on my Etsy store!!

Click HERE to purchase this Black and Green School Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Yellow and Black Crayon Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Black, White, and Red Polka Dot Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Blue Multi-Color Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Red, White, and Blue Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Black, Blue, and Zebra Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Cactus Succulent Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Red and White Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Black and Green School Apron

Click HERE to purchase this USA Red, White, and Blue Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Blue and Red Crayon and School
Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Zebra, Red, and School Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Christmas Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Black, White, and Blue Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Black, Maroon, and Map Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Black, White, and Red Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Fall Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Black, White, and Turquoise Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Blue and Pink Flamingo Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Black, Gray, and Red Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Black and Purple Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Yellow and Black School Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Black, White, and Pink Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Multi Color Brown and Gray Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Purple and Pink Flower Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Zebra, Green, and School Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Purple and Yellow Flower Apron

 Click HERE to purchase this Pink and White Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Red, Black, and White Apron



Click HERE to purchase this Red, Black, and White Animal Print Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Gray, Turquoise and Yellow Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Purple Multi Color Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Pink and Gray Apron

 Click HERE to purchase this Multi Color Purple Apron

 
Click HERE to purchase this Yellow, Pink, and Green Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Gray and White Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Cherry Red and Black Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Black and White Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Blue and Red School Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Black, White, and Gold Apron



Click HERE to purchase this Black, White, and Turquoise Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Blue and Gray Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Blue and Yellow Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Black, White, and Reddish Pink Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Black, White, and Purple Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Brown Multi Color Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Purple and Black School Apron



Click HERE to purchase this Western Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Multi Color Blue Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Navy and White Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Red, White, and Blue USA Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Black, White, and Red Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Red and Black School Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Black Apron


Click HERE to purchase this Red and Black Cherry Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Blue, Red, and White Owl School Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Black and White Flower Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Fall/Autumn/Pumpkin Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Black and White Apron

Click HERE to purchase this Gray and White Apron

These are the aprons we have sold in the past. 
A lot of these aprons can be remade.  Just message me if you like the color/fabric choices you see here.
































































































 
 
 
 

You can view and purchase all the aprons through our ETSY store by clicking HERE!


Here is just some of the feedback we've received! :)









2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I love the teacher aprons!! Do you have any more colors to choose from? BTW, thanks for all the wonderful ideas you post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Here is the link to the aprons I currently have available. https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-With-Terhune/Category/Teacher-Aprons-220618

      Delete